Szygenda, Jeskla et Jactroll join Team Vitality LFL roster
A new LFL roster, built for the EU Masters
This article is a complement to the LEC roster announcement
Team Vitality continues to build on its League of Legends success and performance strategy, with Europe in sight. Just like the changes made in the LEC, the LFL roster is strengthening to become the favourite team on the French circuit and a serious contender for the EU Masters title. The 5 players, of 5 different nationalities, form an explosive and complementary line-up, combining experience and boldness.
Dimitri “Diplex” Ponomarev and Duncan “Skeanz” Marquet remain on the starting line-up where they are joined by Jesper “Jeskla” Strömberg, Mathias “Szygenda,” Jensen, and Jakub “Jactroll” Skurzyński who makes his return to Team Vitality. The new roster creates a unique balance of skilled players and promising talent. Szygenda, Skeanz and Jactroll are all former LEC athletes and will have a special role with Diplex and Jeskla, two young players with huge potential.
- Mathias “Szygenda” Jensen, Denmark, 20 yo, Top Laner
- Winner of European Masters Summer 2020 and Ultraliga Season 4
- Duncan “Skeanz” Marquet, France, 21 yo, Jungler
- Trailblazing rookie talent
- Dimitri “Diplex” Ponomarev, Germany, 18 yo, Mid Laner
- 2nd place LFL 2021 Summer
- Jesper “Jeskla” Strömberg, Sweden, 21 yo, AD Carry
- Winner of PRM Pro Division 2020
- Jakub “Jactroll” Skurzyński, Poland, 23 yo, Support
- Winner of LFL 2021
The team will be coached by Andrei “Realistik” Ruse (head coach).