TEAM VITALITY REVEALS NEW VALORANT ROSTER WITH DESTRIAN, MOLSI, AND TWISTEN!
- Former OG LDN UTD duo Michał “MOLSI” Łącki and Tomas “Destrian” Linikas, as well as Karel “Twisten” Ašenbrener complete the new VCT roster.
- The new international lineup represents Team Vitality’s ambitious plans to dominate the European VALORANT circuit in 2023.
- Chosen as one of the participating teams in the VCT European League, the roster will compete on LAN in Berlin alongside nine other teams from Europe.
Team Vitality is pleased to announce that it has signed Michał “MOLSI” Łącki, Tomas “Destrian” Linikas, and Karel “Twisten” Ašenbrener to compete under its banner in the new European VALORANT competitive circuit. The trio joins returning Team Vitality stars Santeri “BONECOLD” Sassi and Jokūbas “ceNder” Labutis who helped lead the team to victory at the VRL 2022 France: Revolution league, and to significant milestones in the VALORANT Regional Leagues 2022: Finals.
The rebuilt roster signifies Team Vitality’s ambition to take the newly formatted VCT European League by storm in 2023. After a solid team performance in 2022, where Team Vitality made it to both closed qualifiers in the 2022 VCT, the organisation hopes to advance next year with a revamped roster. With a mixture of European talent and the ambition to become an international contender, Team Vitality is bringing together a powerful fusion of its own VALORANT veterans, combined with rising talent guided by the direction of the remarkable coaching staff.
The team will be coached by Salah ‘Salah’ Barakat (Head Coach) who will direct the new roster towards success. Having previously taken OG LDN UTD to the EMEA Last Chance Qualifiers before the VALORANT Champions 2022, and coached North American talent such as FaZe Clan, the young coach plans on building a cohesive unit in and out of the server. Harry‘ Gorilla’ Mepham has also been signed on for an extra two years as the sixth player, Joe ‘Strong’ Edwards as Positional Coach, and Robert ‘Mulgan95’ Mulgan will continue to act as team Manager.
The disruptive line-up, who is ready to battle their way to the top of the European scene will be making their debut at Riot Game’s biggest VCT tournament to date in São Paulo, Brazil, where they will be testing their mettle against all 30 of the global VALORANT partnered teams.
The full Team Vitality VALORANT roster:
- Santeri “BONECOLD” Sassi (Finland, 24)
- The VALORANT World Champion 2021, also led Vitality to the VRL 2022 France: Revolution league as captain
- Jokūbas “ceNder” Labutis (Lithuania, 21)
- Began his career in CS:GO before becoming one of the most promising players in VALORANT
- Tomas “Destrian” Linikas (Lithuania, 23)
- Placed first in LVP – Rising Series #4 when playing for LDN UTD and 4th place in LCQ EU in 2021
- Michał “MOLSI” Łącki (Poland, 25)
- Placed first in LVP – Rising Series #4 and first made a name for himself in CS:GO
- Karel “Twisten” Ašenbrener (Czech Republic, 18)
- One of the most promising duelists in European VALORANT with some of the best statistics in VCT 2022
“Whilst we have already begun proving our strength in VALORANT, when we were given the opportunity to join the VCT European League, we knew we had to create a robust and carefully curated team that would make us a serious contender for the best team in Europe. We’re incredibly proud of the roster we’ve created, and we cannot wait to see how far they go next year.” said Fabien “Neo” Devide, Co-Founder and Esports Director, Team Vitality.