When the words “…” are used in the text, the words “…” should be replaced by the words “…”. you “», « your “or” your “are used, they refer to the users of the Website.
The present personal data protection charter (hereinafter the “Charter”) is a translation of the French version of this document. Charter “) is intended to show you which personal data can identify you directly or indirectly (hereinafter the “Personal Data”). Personal Data “) that may be collected via the Website, as well as the use that may be made of such data and the rights that you have over such data.
The Charter may be modified at any time by Team Vitality, in particular in order to comply with all legislative, regulatory, jurisprudential, editorial and/or technical developments. Before browsing or using the Website, you are advised to refer to the latest version of the Charter accessible at the foot of the Website.
1. WHAT IS THE IDENTITY OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA?
The data is collected by Team Vitality, a simplified joint stock company with a capital of 27,998 euros, whose registered office is located at 102, Boulevard de Sebastopol – 75003 Parisregistered with the Paris Trade and Companies Registry under number 794 387 498 (” Team Vitality “»).
2. WHAT PERSONAL DATAS ARE COLLECTED?
Personal Data that you communicate to us
The Personal Data collected by Team Vitality are those that you provide directly by subscribing to a newsletter, by applying for a job and by applying spontaneously, namely:
- E-mail address ;
- Information you provide on your resume.
- Personal Information that Team Vitality collects automatically
Team Vitality may also collect your navigational data through data collection tools: digital identifiers including cookies, IP address and device identifiers, customer identifiers, tags, beacons and any other appropriate technical means, the use of which is detailed in Section 5.
Personal Data that Team Vitality automatically collects
Team Vitality is also likely to collect your browsing data using data collection tools: numerical identifiers including cookies, IP address and device identifiers, customer IDs, tags and any other appropriate technical means, the use of which is detailed in Article 5.
Personnal data for minors
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of European Regulation 2016/679 and the French Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 years or over may consent alone to the processing of their Personal Data.
If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required in order for his or her Personal Data to be collected and processed.
3. ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS ARE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED? AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
Your Personal Data is processed by Team Vitality only in the cases permitted by the applicable regulations.
In accordance with Article 6.1.a) of the RGPD, your Personal Data is collected and processed by virtue of the free, specific, informed and unambiguous consent that you express when expressly agreeing to the content of the Charter when using the Website, by subscribing to the newsletter and applying on the Website.
To this end, you are informed that the data collected on this legal basis is used to:
- provide you with information about the news and the performance of Team Vitality teams through newsletters, from which you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link provided for this purpose. The newsletters thus sent may include advertisements on behalf of Team Vitality’s partners;
- process your application and contact you if necessary for an interview;
- carry out (anonymously) statistics on the Website’s activity to measure in particular the satisfaction and the quality of services and thus allow the improvement and optimization of the Website;
- facilitate the use of the Website and personalize your experience according to your interests and needs, in particular by proposing an adapted language (French or English).
Team Vitality only collects data that is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.
These objectives are specific and legitimate and in no case will your data be further processed in a manner incompatible with these purposes, unless you give prior consent.
4. WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA?
Team Vitality undertakes never to disclose your Personal Data to a third party intending to exploit it for direct marketing purposes unless you have expressly been informed of this possibility and have given your express prior authorization.
Personal Data collected by Team Vitality may be communicated, for the purposes of achieving the purposes mentioned above in Article 3, to the following persons:
- The authorized personnel within the Team Vitality company and, more specifically, as the case may be, the marketing, sales and human resources departments, as well as their hierarchical superiors, each having limited access to only the data that they need for the purpose that he implements;
- The service providers, agents or suppliers appointed by Team Vitality and, in particular, the service providers in charge of ensuring the provision of the Website and analyzing customer behavior; subcontractors to process Personal Data are bound by contract with Team Vitality under which they undertake to comply with the requirements of the GDPR;
- The purchaser of Team Vitality in the case of a merger or acquisition;
- The competent authorities upon request, in accordance with the regulations in force.
All persons dealing with or under the responsibility of Team Vitality and having access to Personal Data are required to maintain the confidentiality and security of the Personal Data and to implement appropriate measures.
5. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACERS
The Website uses tracking tracers such as cookies and IP address to process statistics and traffic information, facilitate navigation and improve service for the convenience of the user.
Tracking tracers allow, during each of your visits, and for the purposes determined in article 3 to study your behavior during your browsing on the Website in order to offer you a better experience of navigation and use of our services.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file, containing information, which is stored on the hard drive of your terminal (ex : computer, tablet or mobile phone) when you visit the Website using your browser software. It is transmitted by the server of the Website to your browser. The cookie file allows its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is registered during the period of validity or registration of the cookie concerned.
How to disable cookies?
You can oppose the registration of cookies by configuring your browser software.
In the event that the user decides to disable cookies, he may continue browsing the Website. However, any dysfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered as being due to Team Vitality.
6. WHAT IS THE PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA?
Team Vitality retains Personal Data only for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes pursued, subject to the legal possibilities of archiving, data retention obligations and / or anonymisation.
Personal Data will be deleted no later than three years from the last contact with the user.
Cookies and other tracers will only be kept for a period of thirteen months from insertion into your Internet browser.
7. WHAT ARE THE SECURITY MEASURES IMPLEMENTED?
The Website has an SSL certificate to ensure that the information and the transfer of data transiting through the Website are secure.
Personal Data being confidential, Team Vitality limits their access only to employees of the company or service providers who need it as part of the execution of the processing.
All persons having access to the Personal Data are bound by a duty of confidentiality and expose themselves to disciplinary measures and / or other sanctions if they do not respect these obligations.
When Team Vitality uses subcontractors, this communication is the subject of a contract to ensure the protection of this information.
The data is hosted and processed on secure servers located on the territory of the European Union and operated by subcontractors of Team Vitality acting in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the User’s Personal Data is compromised, Team Vitality undertakes (i) to notify the CNIL of the violation within 72 hours after becoming aware of it and (ii)) to inform the person concerned as soon as possible when the violation is likely to create a high risk for the rights and freedoms of that person.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS ON YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
You have, subject to the limits provided for by the regulations in force, the following rights with respect to the processing of your Personal Data:
- Right of information
The user has the right to be informed in clear and simple terms about the conditions of use of his Personal Data.
- Right of access
The right of access allows you to obtain from Team Vitality confirmation that your Personal Data is processed by us or not, and the conditions of this treatment, as well as to receive a copy.
- Right of rectification
You have the right to obtain from Team Vitality, as soon as possible, the correction of your Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal or out of date.
- Right to cancellation
You have the right to ask Team Vitality to delete your Personal Data as soon as possible if one of the following reasons applies:
- Your Personal Data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- You wish to withdraw your consent on which the processing of your Personal Data was based, if any, and there is no other basis for such processing;
- You consider and can establish that your Personal Data has been subject to unlawful processing; or
- Your Personal Data must be erased under a legal obligation.
- Right to withdrawal of consent
When Team Vitality processes your Personal Data on the basis of your consent, it may be withdrawn at any time by using the means at your disposal for this purpose (see procedure in point 8K of this Charter).
On the other hand, and in accordance with the applicable law, the withdrawal of your consent is valid only for the future and can not therefore call into question the lawfulness of the treatment carried out before this withdrawal.
- Right to Limit Processing of Personal Data
The applicable regulations provide that this right may be invoked in certain cases, in particular the following:
- When you dispute the accuracy of your Personal Data and for the length of time necessary to verify its accuracy;
- When you consider and can establish that the processing of Personal Data is unlawful but that you oppose the deletion of Personal Data and instead require the limitation of processing; and
- When Team Vitality no longer needs your Personal Data but you still need it for the purpose of ascertaining, exercising or defending legal rights
- Right to oppose the processing of Personal Data
You may object at any time to the processing of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes. You can also only oppose profiling. In this case, you will not receive more custom offers.
- Right to portability of Personal Data
You have the right to request that we give you your Personal Data or that we transfer it to another service provider.
- Right to decide the fate of your Personal Data after your death
You have the right to organize the fate of your Personal Data post mortem by adopting general or specific guidelines. Team Vitality is committed to following these guidelines.
In the absence of guidelines, Team Vitality recognizes the heirs the possibility of exercising certain rights, in particular the right of access, if it is necessary for the settlement of the estate of the deceased, and the right of opposition to proceed at the closing of the user accounts of the deceased and oppose the processing of his Personal Data.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
In case of non-compliance with one of your rights or wrongful treatment, you can complain to the national authority in charge of the protection of personal data (in France, it is the National Commission of Computing and Liberties, the CNIL whose coordinates are at the address: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/vous-souhaitez-contacter-la-cnil).
- How to exercise your rights
For any questions relating to this Charter and / or to exercise your rights as described above, you may contact Team Vitality by mail or electronically at the following address: [email protected].
Your application must be in writing and must be signed and accompanied by a photocopy of an identity card bearing your signature.
Team Vitality is committed to responding to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within one month of receiving your request.
If necessary, this period may be extended by two months given the complexity and the number of requests addressed to Team Vitality. In this case, you will be informed of this extension and the reasons for the postponement.
If your application is submitted electronically, the information will also be provided to you electronically where possible, unless you specifically request otherwise.
9. ARE PERSONAL DATA SENT TO RECIPIENTS LOCATED IN THIRD COUNTRIES?
No transfer of Personal Data outside the European Union is made.