The purpose of the present General Conditions of Use is to define the conditions of use of the website http://vitality.gg (the “Site”), by any person consulting this site (the “User”).
MODIFICATION OF TERMS
Team Vitality reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice the CGU In general, the User is invited to consult the CGU prior to each use of the Service or the Site. By accessing the Site or the Service, the User is deemed to have accepted without reservation or restriction the modifications that would have been made.
ACCESS TO SITE AND SERVICES
Team Vitality strives to provide access to the Site and the Service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Team Vitality declines all responsibility in the event of breakdown, interruption or alteration of access to the Site or Service resulting from force majeure, computer difficulties, difficulties related to telecommunications networks or any technical difficulties.
Team Vitality reserves the right to suspend momentarily and without notice access to the Site or the Service, notably for maintenance reasons, without it being held liable for any direct or indirect damage that may result, including inaccessibility or loss of data for the User.
The Site may contain hyperlinks to other sites on Internet.
Regarding third party sites to Team Vitality, the User acknowledges that Team Vitality can not be held responsible for the availability of these sites and external sources, and can not bear any responsibility for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these sites or external sources. In addition, Team Vitality cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss, whether proven or alleged, resulting from the use of or reliance on the content, goods or services available on these external sites or sources.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By using the Site, the User acknowledges:
- The User is liable for damages of any kind, whether tangible or intangible, direct or indirect, caused to any third party, including Team Vitality, as a result of the unlawful use or exploitation of the Site or the Service, whatever the cause and location of occurrence of such damage, and guarantees Team Vitality the consequences of the claims or actions of which it could, therefore, be the object.
- The User of the Site expressly waives any recourse against Team Vitality in the case of legal proceedings instituted by a third party against him as a result of the unlawful use and / or exploitation of the Site or the Service.
- Team Vitality makes every effort to provide Users with information and / or tools that are available and verified, but can not be held responsible for errors (including sending incorrect e-mails), loss of any User Content, a lack of availability of information and / or the presence of viruses on the Site, any malfunction of the Internet, interruptions, delays in data transmission, failures of the computer, modem, telephone, tablet, servers, Internet service providers, software and, more generally, the loss of any data, the consequences of any virus, computer bug, anomaly, technical failure, hardware or software of any kind whatsoever , in particular having damaged the computer and / or telephone system and / or the tablet of a User.
- The User is responsible for the use of his Login and Password, which he ensures to maintain confidential, without Team Vitality being liable in case of disclosure of his Identifier or his password by the User.
- Where applicable, any User Content is put online under the responsibility of the User, who undertakes not to put online content that may affect the interests of third parties. User Content may at any time and for any reason be deleted or modified by Team Vitality.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND RIGHT TO IMAGE
The Website and any software used in connection with it may contain confidential information and be protected by applicable intellectual property or other laws. Thus, all intellectual property rights on the documents contained in the Site and each of the elements created for this Site are the exclusive property of Team Vitality. Trademarks and other intellectual property rights mentioned on the Website are the property of Team Vitality.
The use of all documents/content (text, software, sound documents, photographs, videos and drawings that appear or are available from the Site) published on the Site is only authorized for the exclusive purpose of information for personal and private use, any reproduction and any use of copies made for other purposes are expressly prohibited unless expressly authorized by Team Vitality. It is also prohibited to copy, modify, create a derivative work, reverse engineer, assemble or otherwise attempt to locate the source code (except to the extent permitted by law), sell, assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer any rights in the Site/content available therein. Similarly, it is also forbidden to modify the Site/contents or to use modified versions of the Site/contents and in particular to obtain unauthorized access to a service of the Site and/or to access the Site/contents by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Team Vitality for this purpose.
In the event that a user wishes to use any of the content of the Site (text, image …), it undertakes to request prior written permission from Team Vitality.
The brands that appear on the Website are protected trademarks of Team Vitality. Any reproduction or use of these trademarks without their express permission is strictly prohibited.
USE OF THE SITE BY MINORS
If the User is a minor, he or she may not use the Site without having first obtained the authorization of the holder(s) of parental authority over him or her and that the holder(s) of parental authority have agreed to be guarantor(s) of the respect of the GCU.
The registration forms to subscribe to a service must be filled in by the holder of parental authority for the minor User. Otherwise, the registration will not be valid.
Any use of the Site by a minor User is carried out under the full responsibility of the holder(s) of parental authority for the User concerned.
Team Vitality informs Users that the personal data (email address, information appearing on the curriculum vitae) collected on the Site are subject to computer processing for the purposes of information, recruitment and the sending of newsletters. Processing of the connection data can be done for purely statistical purposes. Data is also collected via Cookies placed in the Users’ browser when they visit the Site.
The purposes and the recipients of the processing which result from the collection of personal data are detailed in the Personal Data Charter, as well as the data retention period, the related rights of the data subjects and their conditions of exercise. The Charter is available at https://vitality.gg/en/privacy-statement/
Team Vitality may send to the Users registered to its newsletter, by e-mail known as “prospection”, information allowing them to better know the Site, to better use it and to better know the Services offered. The User will have the opportunity to oppose without charge, except those related to the transmission of the refusal, to the use for this purpose of his personal data when they are collected and each time an e-mail of Prospecting will be sent to him, in particular by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each newsletter.
If any of the provisions of the CGU is declared void or irrelevant under a legislative or regulatory provision in force and / or a court decision having the authority of res judicata, it will be deemed unwritten and will not invalidate the other provisions.
APPLICABLE LAW – DISPUTES
The CGU are governed by French law. In the event of any dispute, the courts of the jurisdiction of the Paris Court of Appeal will have sole jurisdiction to hear the dispute.