Online esports training course open to all levels
One week (half day) online course:
- On Fortnite or Rocket League
- Intended for 12 – 17-year-olds, with some exceptions
- This course takes place on Discord.
Programme of the course
Example of an afternoon session
- 2:00 pm – 2:15 pm: Arrival and installation of the trainees.
- 2:15 pm – 3:00 pm: “Learning session” – course to raise awareness of esports (e.g., the daily life of a professional player, sport and health, and esports jobs).
- 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm: “Gaming session” – esports session supervised by our coaches, coaching in small groups of different levels, creation of individual training routines.
The game medium for the Online School is ONLY the PC.
A good connection is required as well as a relatively powerful PC (you need to be able to share your screen via Discord + play at the same time).
for the week of training
• 2 Vitality coaches
• 1 Vitality School staff member
• 16 trainees maximum per session
• 1 surprise guest per week (pro players, ambassadors, coaches)
As a gift
• The adidas Vitality School shirt
• Team Vitality goodies
Please note : the Vitality School is not a detection course to become a professional player. It is intended for all levels with the objective of progressing and sharing one’s passion among between Vitality fans and gaming fans in general.