V.Hive School with Crédit Agricole
Esports training course at V.Hive open to all levels
One week course (half day):
- On Fortnite or Rocket League
- For 12 – 17-year-olds, with some exceptions
Programme of the course
- 9.00 am – 9.15 am: Arrival and installation at the gaming stations
- 9:15 am – 10:00 am: “Learning session” – course to raise awareness of esports (e.g., the daily life of a professional player, sport and health, and esports jobs).
- 10:00 am – 12:30 pm: “Gaming session” – esports session supervised by our coaches, coaching in small groups of different levels, creation of individual training routines.
for the week of training
• 2 Vitality coaches
• 16 trainees maximum per session
As a gift
• The adidas Vitality School shirt
• Team Vitality goodies
Please note : the Vitality School is not a detection course to become a professional player. It is intended for all levels with the objective of progressing and sharing one’s passion among between Vitality fans and gaming fans in general.